Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Fall Festivities To Try This Week!

Pin It
(img source:weather.com)
Is everyone excited for Thanksgiving Break this week?! I am..I'll admit I'm much more of a Christmas person and began putting up a few lights and snowglobes out a few weeks ago lol! But because the rest of you guys probably dont skip straight to Christmas like I do lol I put together a list of a few fun activities you can do over the break.


Get Moving:
For most people holidays mean A LOT of food. Make sure during this time you try to stay active a few times a week.

Manicure:
Whether you like to go to nail salons or treat yourself to a mini-pamper session at home. Treating yourself to a manicure is a great activity. You can check out some of my fall Mani-Monday's here and here.

Spoil Your Skin:
Fall means weather changes. Make sure you're giving your skin and lips some extra TLC. Check out my First Impression of a great balm here

Be Thankful:
There are so many things to be thankful for EVERY SINGLE DAY! During the holidays we're more open with our gratitude, take a moment to think about things that are going right for you. Here's a few simple ones we can all agree on..
I'm thankful for the dirty dishes because it means we have food to eat...
I'm thankful for the electric bill because it means we have electricity ..

1 comment:

  1. I like the being thankful for dirty dishes line! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think here =)