Monday, October 22, 2012

Mani Monday

Pin It

Used: 2 coats
Color: Very high gloss black
Facts: I have owned many black polishes it's actually one of my favorite colors, and in my opinion, unless it has a shimmer to it, the nail color is standard. Therefore for my readers on a budget you can make the decision of purchasing any black be it a shade by MAC, OPI, or Wet n'Wild or even the polishes  found at your local dollar store! Just make sure to throw on a base coat and top coat and you're good to go =)
 
Click 'read more' below for info on where I've been!


Hi everyone! It's been too long! I had the lovely pleasure of getting my wisdom teeth removed, and  developing complications from the removal (FYI please be put to sleep if your dentist gives you the option!!! I opted to stay awake and after more than 20 shots could still feel it).

Live from the dentist's office
I actually think my dentist is great however, I was literally out of commission for almost 2 weeks! :(
I'm happy to say I'm feeling so much better and ready to pick up where I left off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think here =)