Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Puppy Haul ! =)

Pin It
Puppy Haul!
 
Make sure you read to the end for special pics/cameo! ;)

Our little man needed some new things to keep him occupied. As cute and cuddly as we all THINK they are, they can turn into little monsters without something to focus their energy and attention. :-/



The first thing I purchased was a new bed. One night he decided to make a head-hole(that's right a hole he could stick his head through) in his old bed, so he was in need of a new one.

 
He gave it a tail wag up (get it, like a thumbs up!) LOL..I don't have a link for you guys but here's a VERY COOL BED for those of you with bigger pups
 
Want to see what else we got him, click to follow the jump!


 
Next up a rope toy. I bought mine from Target for $0.99, and truthfully it's the most budget friendly place to replace ROPES.
 
The rest of the haul came from a mix of FREE(the best price as I'm a PetSmart member with the PetPerks card) and his dad ;)
 
 
 
I love Purina for my little man, he just made the switch from Purina Puppy Chow to Purina Pro Plan Puppy.
 
  1. Pro Plan is a dry lamb and rice forumla; (lamb)raised without horomones
  2. 'Strong Immune System/Healthy Digestion-High levels of antioxidants & protein for overall health and wellness.OptiStart®, easy-to-digest, natural milk proteins to help support a puppy's developing immune system
  3. Brain/Vision Development-DHA (omega 3 fatty acid, found in mother's milk and many vitamins we humans take)
  4. Radiant Skin/Coat: Vitamin A, linoleic acid, and omega 6 fatty acids
  5. The calcium, phoshorus, and other minerals held reduce plaque build-up & promote strong teeth and bones
  6. Specially formulated to meet the nutritional needs of puppies'
Omg! I could go on and on, and there's many variations of Purina Pro Plan ; puppies, adults, cats, sensitive stomach, etc...Purina's my # 1 choice for dog food, and very affordale. You can get yours here  . In the spirit of honesty we switched because we got the food for free and he was close to running out..I wasn't concerned about his stomach(you have to be careful switching foods) because Purina's the only brand that doesn't upset his stomach AT ALL.


We haven't used these bad boys yet Kong Stuff'N Ziggies are used to place within Kong Toys to freshen breathe and of course provide mental stimulation and endless fun as your pet attempts to get the treats out. These also came from PetsPerks rewards, but you can get yours here


(Left)Tyson's Dad picked up the Daily Dental Bacon Flavor Nylabone ( on the left) I'm very excited about, Tyson instantly loved it!! You know why I'm excited about it, IT DISCOURAGES DESTRUCTIVE CHEWING( no more head-holes lol or worse), reduces plaque, tartar, NON-TOXIC, non-edible. Out of all his new toys Tyson played with this first and I've caught him running laps around the house with it haha. Get yours here SO MUCH FUN!!

(Right) Mammoth Tire Biter is great too, it's made for interactive playing tossing and tugging. Also a purchase by his father. This one I think we'll save to play with him just so he doesn't swing it into the wall lol. I haven't quite decided yet. He has so many other toys (stuffed animals, bones, etc) to play with during the day it's hard to decide ;)

**As always use your judgment and provide supervision if necessary with toys, never leave your dog or cat alone with something you may deem as a chocking hazard or that has splintered off**


 
Dad pick # 3 Beneful Baked Delights Hugs (Beef & Cheese flavor). Beneful.com describes these as "Crispy dog snacks with soft, savory centers, made with beef and cheese." Tyson has had about 3 so far and loves them but let's be real dogs love all treats. Treats should never exceed more than 10% of their daily caloric intake. I'm testing them out (moderately when he deserves them) so I'll let you guys know how these stack up!

Whew! Long post! I'm beyond passionate about animals can you tell? I'm excited to say that someday soon I'll branch into videos because haul's for instance are a lot more fun to talk about then just write ;)
Myself & Tyson photo'd below =)

 
 I need to figure out a video posting schedule to keep things consistent, I'll keep you guys posted!! Hope you enjoyed my Puppy Haul!!! <3

2 comments:

  1. You should do videos you're so pretty! Love your posts and your puppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Jenny, thats so sweet of you! I'm working on a few ideas, I'll keep you guys posted :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think here =)