Monday, September 24, 2012

Mani Monday

Pin It
 
Today I experienced the wonderful moment you go to update 'Mani Monday' and realize the label is no longer on your polish.  :(
 
This is one of my favorite pinks which you can often find on my toes, but beyond telling you I love it as there's no label let's talk about how to REMOVE polish from something important other than your nails ! ;)
 

Carpet (because this DOES happen):
New Stain:
 
1. Nailpolish Remover (Acetone)
2.Also tried and true(immediately after spilling)- 1 tablespoon of amonia and 1/4 cup hydrogen peroxide (tomorrow I'll share more uses for hydrogen peroxide).
3. Hydrogen peroxide & water
 
Old Stain:
 
1.Mixture of water, hair spray, and rubbing alcohol (make sure to work/rub the stain gently so as not to spread it)
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I have defintely spilled polish on carpets LOL

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think here =)